Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let There Be Light In The Kitchen

I have already shown you some of the pictures of the new kitchen window. We replaced the two windows that were in the stair well and in the hidden closet behind the pantry. Here are the pictures of that window replacement from start to finish.


My friend, Carl Puckett, is a really fine brick mason. He cut the wall, put in the new window, and rebuilt the brick facing outside. As you can see, it is way more beautiful from the outside than before. I am very lucky to have his help.


Actually, Carl is doing all of the carpentry too. Truthfully, Carl is doing everything. I'm just watching and reporting and doing a little cleanup.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these are the kind of pictures I like to see--sort of our own HGTV. What other work do you have planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl is doing a great job and you are lucky to have him!

    ReplyDelete