Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mike Theodosis

Mike is one of the greatest people I know. He loved his life, he adored Sally, he was nuts for his kids, he liked everyone, he forgave everyone, he held no malice for anyone. He filled his heart and his thoughts with happiness, kindness, and love. You could say he was without guile.

Mike was just such a kind, nice, loving person. He was a darling little boy, a terrific teenager, a hard working dedicated man, a loving, thoughtful husband, father, and friend. He was smart, adventuresome, curious, sneaky, fun, inventive, and so full of energy and intrigue. Oh, and don't forget about mischief. What a mischievous guy!

Who could not like Mike Theodosis? He liked everybody and everybody liked him right back.

There are people in your life that are so hooked to your heart that you could go years without seeing them but the love, affection, connection with them remains. That's how it was for me with Mike. I could see Mike after any number of years and there would be no get reacquainted time. Our connection was still there. Great pal, super friend, not a moment seemed to have past. Mike is a brother who makes you smile and breathe a little deeper when you think of him. You may even laugh right out loud remembering him tell about the kite he and Jim stomped to death on the bus in NY, or think of hearing him say "frog legs" with a Texas drawl. What a guy!

Everybody loved Mike. I know I surely do. I am so lucky he is in my life.

Mike, Charlie, Andy, Alex
Mike and Sally
Cindy LouWho
Mike, Sally, Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Don't recognize these people, but I have certainly heard about them. It was a shock to see that Mike was not a young man....expected him to be 29 or 30....years fly by....better enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the sad news about Mike. I knew him back in '79 and used to double date with him. (I didn't date Mike - but a guy I can't for the life of me remember his name now).

    Mike was hilarious and had a Burt Reynolds black Trans Am. I am pleased to see that he went on to get married and have a great family.

    God bless them.

    Love
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't look like Roy Keane! But it seems to be the only way I could sign in!

    ReplyDelete