Saturday, February 5, 2011

JIMMER FREDETTE

I

BYU won this one, UNLV, 78- 64 . This team is so the bomb. They are all darling and sweet and must have attended kindergarten, they share very well. Jimmer surpassed all the previous scoring records at BYU and the WAC and the Mountain with this game.

You may think it odd that I'm following this team. I can't help myself. Several weeks ago I accidentally saw my first game. This guy Jimmer scored 42 points.

Oh my gosh, I may end up as crazy as my Mother. She was a giant, out of control BYU fan. Once she and I were at Judy's house in Houston, Judy was in the last few days of a pregnancy and was very miserable. We were watching a BYU football game. We almost drove Judy to distraction with our cheering and all those idiotic things rabid fans do. If it hadn't been Mother, Judy would surely have killed us. I mean it. I never told Judy how bad I felt that day. I was so sorry. I have not been much of a sports fan since. Sorry Judy!

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you will be a blogging master before long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope that Jimmer can do it. It's 2:50 and the score is 69-57.....like I care. Chuck is watching the game. Jimmie is awfully cute, however.

    ReplyDelete