Sunday, February 20, 2011

BYU BEAT TCU YESTERDAY IN FORT WORTH 79-56

FRANCHUK: CBS already pumped up to show off Jimmer to nation Saturday at SDSU

Here is that little Jimmer Fredette yesterday playing TCU. Doesn't he have the cutest, most innocent face you ever saw! What a great team. Mother would love this these guys so much. They are all darling, they play well, no ball hogs and of course, Mother's favorite, they win.

BYU WOMEN BEAT TCU YESTERDAY IN PROVO 70-60


The BYU women played TCU yesterday in Provo. Not much of a crowd by they won it, 70-60.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you enjoying the BYU games. It is great to have a team to cheer for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have deleted my Feb. 20th comment due to an overuse of the word "I". My new comment is, "Go, Cougars!"

    ReplyDelete