Friday, May 6, 2011

MORE OF MY HOUSE REMODEL

REBECCA CAME OVER TODAY. SHE IS TEACHING ME ABOUT FLOWERS AND VASES.



YAH, I KNOW, WE ROCK! THANK YOU REBECCA, MORE AND MORE.



CARL BUILT TWO RAISED GARDEN BEDS FOR ME IN THE BACK YARD. I CAN SIT ON THE EDGE TO WEED, PICK, AND OF COURSE, EAT. JUDY BLACKMON AND I WILL BE PLANTING TOMORROW.
THIS PICTURE FACES EAST. YOU CAN SEE SQUAW PEAK MOUNTAIN IN THE BACKGROUND.

FACING NORTH WEST. BIG PYRACANTHA IN THE BACK.

FACING DUE WEST TOWARD UTAH LAKE




THIS IS MY DEAR FRIEND CARL PUCKETT. AFTER FINISHING MY RAISED BEDS IN THE BACK YARD HE MOVED TO THE FRONT YARD. HERE HE IS JUST FINISHING UP A VERY COOL 18 X 4 FEET OF STRAWBERRY BEDS.



3 comments:

  1. Now, that's what I'm talking about! Fantastic post! Living room looks beautiful...especially the flowers. Folks, the colors are more beautiful than they look in this picture....bright orange! Love the boxes and the strawberry patch. How about strawberry jam for all of us for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new posts! The beautiful home and gardens are very uplifting. Sarah was right on when she related that as Mormon's we seek after,"...anything virtuous, lovely or of good report..."(13th AF) Your home is truly becoming your sanctuary--a little bit of heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. This post is much better! I love your flower beds. Maybe you can send Carl my way. I would probably need my mother to come too. I tend to lean towards a black thumb. :( I love all the pics of your home. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete